On Monday, November 28, 2011, the Gun and Gang Task Force executed a search warrant at the Deluxe Motel at 1554 The Queensway.
It is alleged that:
- during the search warrant, a quantity of Oxycontin and a loaded .40 calibre handgun were seized
Oneil Green, 28, and Zachary Barton, 26, both of Toronto, have each been charged with:
1. Possession of a Restricted Firearm with Ammunition
2. Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm
3. Possession of a Firearm Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized
4. Possession of Firearm Obtained by the Commission of an Offence
5. Careless Storage of a Firearm
6. Careless Storage Ammunition
7. Possess Firearm Knowing the Serial Number has been Altered, Defaced or Removed
8. Unauthorized Possession of a Prohibited Device
9. Possession for the Purpose Controlled Substance
10. Possession of Proceeds of Crime
11. Possession of Firearm Contrary to Prohibition Order
Both accused appeared in court at Old City Hall on Tuesday, November 29, 2011.